3/15/2012...An Update. A Disclosure.
I know miniscule about Italy. Dabble in pockets of its mystery. And write to remember. I am pulled to, enticed by, long for it and things Italian...small and large...and breathable. The people, their language, the texture, the jewel tones of the culture, the sumptuous food, the accumulated centuries of tradition, passion, and Life -- they all nurture me, mesmerize me when I am there.

For a short time (and at the time I began this blog), I was drawn into an adventure with imported
Italian pottery, but could not persist. However, The Blog continues & exists as a bit of a playground for me. A place to play, to capture my explorations and the riot of colors, the intricacies of Italy, the artistry of Italian design, the sheer joy of Celebrating Life every day. I've neither a planned destination nor a schedule. It's the Journey that draws me. I welcome your company, yet ask you to understand, I do this for me.

Oct 10, 2011

MyItalianPottery invites your feedback. Help overcome our bias. We love it all!

In another post today, you got a peak at a few new Italian ceramic pottery designs.   I took the photos at the New York International Gift Fair (August 14-18) in the exhibit space of Ceramiche Sambuco while visiting with Luca Sambuco.

This is not an official announcement (yet), but MyItalianPottery has been working with Sambuco to offer you some of their collections.  I would like to start this new venture by asking you to help select "the work."  The pottery designs and forms I love are not nearly as important as what you love.  I pretty much LOVE IT ALL.  So I invite your feedback.

Obviously, the choices presented in my photos don't begin to represent all of what we intend eventually to offer you.  I'm just looking for some of your favorites as the best place to start.

So I encourage you to take the survey (SURVEY IS CLOSED, SORRY!)...but please give as much feedback as you'd like in the  COMMENTS section below .  (As a reader of MyItalianPottery - The Blog, you are sharing plans we have not yet introduced on our website.  Stay in touch for other "inside stories" by joining us.  Sign up today!)

Grazie mille!




No comments:

Post a Comment