3/15/2012...An Update. A Disclosure.
I know miniscule about Italy. Dabble in pockets of its mystery. And write to remember. I am pulled to, enticed by, long for it and things Italian...small and large...and breathable. The people, their language, the texture, the jewel tones of the culture, the sumptuous food, the accumulated centuries of tradition, passion, and Life -- they all nurture me, mesmerize me when I am there.

For a short time (and at the time I began this blog), I was drawn into an adventure with imported
Italian pottery, but could not persist. However, The Blog continues & exists as a bit of a playground for me. A place to play, to capture my explorations and the riot of colors, the intricacies of Italy, the artistry of Italian design, the sheer joy of Celebrating Life every day. I've neither a planned destination nor a schedule. It's the Journey that draws me. I welcome your company, yet ask you to understand, I do this for me.

Oct 19, 2011

Italian Pottery Patterns. What you like will influence us.

FARFALLO VARIO
OLIVE

RAFFAELLESCO Classico
RAFFAELLESCO Moderno
Full details with more images are in a lead story on Oct 10 and a second story the same day.  Your COMMENTS here or there will help guide us.  Which of these four pattern(s) do you like and why?   (There was a more formal survey, but technical difficulties ensued...so it's gone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment